The German-American Cultural Foundation is a non-profit organization formed by a team of forward-looking leaders of German and US companies in the Southeastern United States.
The GAC Foundation invests time and effort toward strengthening the German-American relationship with support from businesses like AGCO, Porsche Cars North America, Siemens Corporation, Merrill Lynch, KUEHNE + NAGEL, Arnall Golden Gregory LLP, Hofmann Services, IFF, Inc., BESTAR, International Expo Consulting, JAMESTOWN, JDC Group, United Soft Plastics, Inc., WITTE PUMPS & TECHNOLOGY, Roedl & Partner and INP.
- Student Exchange between students of McCallie School & Girls Preparatory School, Chattanooga, TN and students of the Erzbischöflichen Suitbertus Gymnasium, Düsseldorf
- Students from the Theodor-Heuss-Gymnasium in Essen spent two weeks in Atlanta
- First German Dual Immersion Program at Ashford Park Elementary
The German-American Cultural Foundation is a
nonprofit organization dedicated to promoting and preserving German language and culture in the Southeastern United States and to supporting
The Foundation strives to strengthen the transatlantic relationship by advancing intercultural awareness and know-how between German speaking countries and the United States through the support of educational activities, community events, and the arts.institutions with a similar goal.
GAC Project Overview
- Support of German Institutions: Goethe Zentrum, German School of Atlanta
- The GAC-Initiative at Atlanta Technical College
- First German Dual Immersion Program at Ashford Park Elementary School
- Nürnberg Sister-City Exchange
- Community Events: Career Expo at North Forsyth High • School, Farewell Reception
- Student exchange and internship opportunities in Germany and the US.
More information: www.gac-foundation.org