Mercier Orchards is a family owned and operated apple orchard in Blue Ridge, Georgia.
Since 1943 Bill and Adele Mercier are harvesting apples in the North Georgia Mountains.
Mercier Orchards is a family business and it offers indeed a lot more than just fresh grown fruits: U-PICK events, a Bakery & Deli, an on-farm Market Store, as well as a Farm Winery producing apple wines and ciders. Today, the Orchard grows strawberries, cherries, blueberries, peaches, plums, nectarines, and for sure delicious apples.
The Orchard shop offers a large variety of farm products as well as tastings possibilities of the Orchard home-made products such as i.e. their delicious apple ciders. The Orchard is a great spot to visit – either as whole family event or as a stop-over after a hike in the Blue Ridge Mountains for buying some tasty apples and georgious cider before heading home.
Check the Orchard’s seasonal program for events such as seasonal U-PICKS or fun tractor rides to their world famous bakery.
Planning your visit:
- Address: 8660 BLUE RIDGE DRIVE, PO BOX 425, BLUE RIDGE, GEORGIA 30513
- Phone: 706-632-3411 | Toll Free: 800-361-7731
- Opening hours: 7 days a week from 7:00am – 7:00pm;
- Closed: New Years Day, Easter, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
- For questions regarding U-PICK and events: email@example.com
- Website @MercierOrchard